We know your Travelwrap is much loved! The cashmere we use is delicate and therefore requires special handling to ensure it retains its softness and looking its best for many years to come. Even with the best quality cashmere, normal wear and tear over time can produce piling and sadly no one is entirely safe from the dreaded moths who love cashmere as much as we do.
To help keep your Travelwrap in top condition, we offer a reconditioning and repair service that draws on the specialist skills of our cashmere experts in Scotland who have the time, professional skills and knowledge to work magic on well-worn cashmere.
- We recommend returning your Travelwrap for repair as soon as you notice damage to ensure that repairs are invisible and yarn colour matched
- Our mill can repair small holes that might result from snagging or moth damage
- Yarn is colour matched with the wrap so most small repairs can be made invisibly
- If damage is extensive there may be a small additional charge and it may not be possible to invisibly repair larger tears
- Please call us if you have any questions: +44 (0)1425 613731