Azzurro is a beautiful merino 3 ply knitted wrap. A summery addtiion to our Ombre collection.
Take a look at our other blue cashmere wraps and shawls
Each travelwrap is beautifully presented in our distinctive signature box, each with a protective cotton storage pouch.
At Travelwrap we put the environment at the heart of our business. Our Merino wool - fibre which has been prized for hundreds of years for is durability, beauty and exquisite finish. Its exceptionally dense structure means it can absorb dyes easily and with great stability.
We chose Johnston’s of Elgin as our partner because their commitment to the environment is exemplary. They have worked with natural, renewable, biodegradable fibres since 1797 and strive to reduce their environmental footprint every year.
We – like them - believe there is no style without sustainability.
And because we know you value something special we use the latest digital technology to embroider initials or a personal logo onto any accessory which is wrapped and boxed for you or yours.
3 ply merino yarn, knitted on a 14-needle machine
|Size:||180cm x 90cm|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
From start to finish the shopping experience and overseas delivery of my travel wrap was efficient and timely. The website is easy to navigate and the price is inclusive of all charges. No additional fees....
The travel wrap was exactly as it appeared on line. It came with its own protective storage bag in a lovely box.
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007