We are the originators of the travel wrap concept, launching our first collection of 100 per cent cashmere travel wraps in 2007. We knit all of our travel wraps in the finest long-haired cashmere at our centuries-old mill in the Scottish Borders, using a palette of colours with a depth and vibrancy that is second to none.
Your travel wrap comes accompanied by a cotton bag, in which it can be stored when not being worn. This will keep it in perfect condition. Each travel wrap is hand wrapped and beautifully presented in our distinctive signature box.
At Travelwrap we put the environment at the heart of our business.
Our long-haired cashmere yarn is gathered by herders in Mongolia who have been working in the same ecologically ethical way for generations. We use only the finest cashmere yarn from suppliers known for their sustainable practices.
We chose Johnston’s of Elgin as our partner because their commitment to the environment is exemplary. They have worked with natural, renewable, biodegradable fibres since 1797 and strive to reduce their environmental footprint every year.
We – like them - believe there is no style without sustainability.
And because we know you value something special we use the latest digital technology to embroider initials or a personal logo onto any accessory which is wrapped and boxed for you or yours.
BLUE HERON Information
2 ply knitted cashmere, 28 count cashmere yarn knitted on a 8 needle machine
|Size:||180cm x 90cm (approx.)|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007
Similar Travel Wraps
Personalise your wrap
Choose your thread colour
We have an extensive colour library of threads, from sparkly rose gold to deep blue to choose from.Or
Our expert embroider will choose a thread from within the same colour family, that compliments the colour of your Travelwrap.