Flaxen Earth Beige cashmere Blanket
This pure cashmere blanket is knitted in a melange of beige and oatmeal shades which give it a lovely textured appearance. It can be considered a lifestyle blanket and also a stunning fashion wrap.More Details
Flaxen Earth is one of our most stylish yet practical wraps. It is knitted in 100 per cent pure, long-haired Mongolian cashmere at our sustainable mill on the Scottish borders. The double layer cable stitch makes it luxurious and ultra-warm while still light to wear. Styled the right way this wrap can work in the winter months as an outsized scarf.
This classic neutral shade favours embroidery and you can use our digital monograming service to enhance it with initials or a personal logo.
Cared for the right way this will become an essential accessory and last for many years. Take a look at our re-conditioning service which will extend its lifetime as a legacy accessory.
This lovely blanket wrap will be delivered to you with its own pouch packed inside one of our lovely, Celtic-inspired boxes.
For a wrap in a plain stitch or in a different shade of grey, take a look at our other cream cashmere wraps and shawls.
Flaxen Earth Beige cashmere Blanket Information
Double layer 2-ply, 28 count cashmere yarn, knitted on an 8 needle machine
|Size:||180cm x 78cm|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
This is the second time I have dealt with the Travelwrap Co. and each time their service is amazing, if you have a query they respond almost immediately . I have found they go above and beyond with their...
Fabulous product, amazing company to deal with. I would give them 110% in all areas. Absolutely no complaints and I would not hesitate to recommend them and the wraps. A necessary item for every wardrobe....
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007
Personalise your wrap
Choose your thread colour
We have an extensive colour library of threads, from sparkly rose gold to deep blue to choose from.Or
Our expert embroider will choose a thread from within the same colour family, that compliments the colour of your Travelwrap.