Cassis Pink Cashmere Wrap
This is a stunning hot pink cashmere wrap made from the finest lightweight cashmere. Knitted in Scotland, it is a colour full of impact which adds a note of elegance to any look.More Details
This lightweight wrap is knitted in Scotland from pure Mongolian cashmere. Cassis is a real trans-seasonal piece working as well with paler shades as it does with the deepest tones. It is often ordered as a pink wrap for bridesmaids’ dresses because of its photogenic qualities.
Cared for well it will grow even more beautiful with age.
The long-haired cashmere yarn used for this wrap is ethically gathered in Mongolia and knitted at our mill on the Scottish borders which operates to the highest sustainable standards.
We can use the latest digital technology to embroider initials, a personal logo or a wedding date. Our delivery boxes reflect our Celtic heritage and they are ideal when it comes to storing this gorgeous wrap.
Take a look at our other pink cashmere wraps and shawls.
Cassis Pink Cashmere Wrap Information
2 ply knitted cashmere, 28 count cashmere yarn knitted on a 8 needle machine
|Size:||180cm x 90cm|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
My wrap arrived early and beautifully packaged. The Travelwrap Company kept me up-to-date on the shipment's status.
The quality of the cashmere and the knit, construction, and edging is top rate. I'm very happy with my wrap. I wore it to a wedding and several people remarked the quality, softness, and beautiful color...
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007
Similar Travel Wraps
Personalise your wrap
Choose your thread colour
We have an extensive colour library of threads, from sparkly rose gold to deep blue to choose from.Or
Our expert embroider will choose a thread from within the same colour family, that compliments the colour of your Travelwrap.