Champagne Ivory Cashmere Wrap
This is a spectacular wedding wrap knitted in 4-ply cashmere. The delicate lace feature makes it a popular choice with brides who want a memorable bridal accessory for their big day.More Details
Our Champagne bridal wrap is a stunning accessory, knitted in 4- ply cashmere in a chunky lace design. Made at our mill on the Scottish borders, the Mongolian cashmere sourced from ethical suppliers.
It will make a wonderful bridal wrap for a winter wedding but can work just as well as a summer wedding stole. This special accessory also has the potential to work as a christening shawl in the years to come.
It can easily be embroidered with initials, a date and a personal logo using our bespoke monograming service.
Cared for well this cashmere wrap will last for many years. It will be delivered in one of our signature Celtic boxes within which it can be stored.
Guidance on our wedding wraps is available from our online styling consultant who can help with any questions.
Champagne Ivory Cashmere Wrap Information
4 ply, 28 count cashmere yarn, knitted on a 5-needle machine
|Size:||180cm x 78cm|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
I was looking for a wrap to compliment my wedding dress and came across the Travelwrap company. Due to lockdown I don’t have my dress at home and I wasn’t able to compare the colours/different knitting....
Beautiful shawl and so soft and glamorous. The chunky knitted lace is so pretty. This shawl would compliment a bride or bridesmaids on a chilly evening reception.
I worked with the Travelwrap Company for several months to choose wraps for myself and wedding party. Niamh, Maria and the staff were so helpful and patient. They designed a bespoke monogram and set aside...
Lovely! The monogram is perfect with sparkle read and blue outline. I look forward to wearing this wrap on my wedding day!
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007
Similar Travel Wraps
Personalise your wrap
Choose your thread colour
We have an extensive colour library of threads, from sparkly rose gold to deep blue to choose from.Or
Our expert embroider will choose a thread from within the same colour family, that compliments the colour of your Travelwrap.