Saffron Orange Cashmere Wrap
This lightweight orange cashmere wrap is knitted in a wonderful, warm shade which enhances the luscious quality of our yarns. It is highly versatile and looks good as a fashion wrap or voluminous fashion scarf.More Details
Our saffron orange wrap is a classic, pure cashmere accessory which is both practical and versatile. It is knitted in long-haired yarn ethically sourced in Mongolia. This luxurious yarn is sustainably produced in Scotland at a mill renowned for its artisan knitters who hand finish all our shawls. This spicy shade of orange is warm and inviting and looks wonderful worn in several different ways either as a wrap or an over-sized scarf. It is the perfect trans-seasonal accessory.
It looks stylish embroidered with initials or a personal logo in a contrasting colour and is delivered wrapped in tissue with a storage pouch in one of our lovely Celtic-themed boxes.
Take a look at our other orange cashmere wraps and shawls.
Saffron Orange Cashmere Wrap Information
2 ply knitted cashmere, 28 count cashmere yarn knitted on a 8 needle machine
|Size:||180cm x 90cm (approx.)|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
Easy to order, delivered quickly and efficiently and super packaging.
Had one before and so good I have bought another.
Always a pleasure. I’ve bought many beautiful wraps from Travelwrap, both for myself and as gifts. Wonderful personal customer service, fast international shipping, and GORGEOUS cashmeres.
Absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous quality cashmere, amazing rich color.
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007
Similar Travel Wraps
Personalise your wrap
Choose your thread colour
We have an extensive colour library of threads, from sparkly rose gold to deep blue to choose from.Or
Our expert embroider will choose a thread from within the same colour family, that compliments the colour of your Travelwrap.