Our classic cashmere wraps are crafted from the finest, longhaired 2-ply cashmere yarn, giving them a beautifully soft feel and breathability.
If you want to inject some colour into your wardrobe, you’ll love our stunning classic Saffron. A deep orange, red it’s guaranteed to brighten up even the greyest, most chilly winter’s day.
Take a look at our other orange cashmere wraps and shawls.
Our cashmere wraps and shawls are hand wrapped and beautifully presented in our distinctive signature box, each with a protective storage pouch.
We’re the originators of the travel wrap concept, knitting all our wraps and shawls in the finest long-haired cashmere, using a palette of colours with a depth and vibrancy that’s second to none.
|Collection:||All Cashmere Travel Wraps & Shawls|
|Size:||180cm x 90cm|
100% Cashmere. Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
Easy to order, delivered quickly and efficiently and super packaging.
Had one before and so good I have bought another.
Always a pleasure. I’ve bought many beautiful wraps from Travelwrap, both for myself and as gifts. Wonderful personal customer service, fast international shipping, and GORGEOUS cashmeres.
Absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous quality cashmere, amazing rich color.
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007