Dune Cashmere Socks
Our newly launched monogrammed Scottish cashmere bed socks (suitable also for lounging) include personalization. Simply select an initial or icon for each sock. Please note price includes two monograms or initials, one on each sock, personal lounging!More Details
DescriptionWinter warming 100% cashmere socks for keeping toes toastie when the cold sets in. A perfect accompaniment to our classic Travelwrap - keeping you stylish and snug around the home. Please note, these socks are too delicate to be worn during winter walks. All of our socks come with monogramming of your choice. We’re the originators of the travel wrap concept, knitting all our wraps and shawls in the finest long-haired cashmere, using a palette of colours with a depth and vibrancy that’s second to none. The socks includes a pillow pack for gifting.
Dune Cashmere Socks Information
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
The most beautiful products and excellent customer service. I can't wait to buy more pieces
The most comfortable socks I have every worn. Looking forward to add more to my drawer!
This site was excellent , easy to use and recommended. My daughter loved her monogrammed cashmere socks which arrived on time. Great quality
They were great quality though li.ited colours in stock when I bought
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007