Peregrine is knitted in the finest long-haired Mongolian cashmere in a mix of charcoal grey and dark silver yarn, making it a highly versatile accessory.
This a signature piece can double as a voluminous fashion scarf depending on how it is style
If you are thinking of your first cashmere shawl purchase this could be the perfect investment since it is both striking and versatile. It provides a great background for initials, date or a personal logo which can be embroidered in subtle or neon hues using our bespoke monograming service.
This ultra, soft cashmere stole is knitted in ethically sourced Mongolian yarn at our mill in Scotland which operates to the highest sustainable standards.
It will be delivered to you with its own pouch packed inside one of our lovely, Celtic-inspired boxes.
Take a look at our other grey cashmere wraps and shawls.
Peregrine Grey Cashmere Wrap Information
2-ply knitted cashmere, 28 count cashmere yarn knitted on an 8 needle machine
|Size:||180cm x 78cm (approx.)|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
Excellent product and presentation
Beautiful, soft and very warm
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007
Similar Travel Wraps
Personalise your wrap
Choose your thread colour
We have an extensive colour library of threads, from sparkly rose gold to deep blue to choose from.Or
Our expert embroider will choose a thread from within the same colour family, that compliments the colour of your Travelwrap.