Hiccup is a child’s cashmere wrap in neutral cream 2-ply cashmere with borders in Lamu blue, Paris green and geranium red. My Little Travel Wraps can be personalised with initials and/or date.More Details
Hiccup is part of our My Little Travel Wrap Collection of super soft and cosy children’s wraps, baby cashmere wraps, and christening shawls.
Knitted in 2-ply cashmere, Hiccup is a creamy neutral with striking borders in sky blue, bright green and red. It’s soft against the skin and lightweight.
Each My Little Travel Wrap is accompanied by a cotton backpack in which it can be stored when not being worn. Shawls are wrapped by hand and beautifully presented in a My Little Travel Wrap box.
At Travelwrap we put the environment at the heart of our business.
Our long-haired cashmere yarn is gathered by herders in Mongolia who have been working in the same ecologically ethical way for generations. We use only the finest cashmere yarn from suppliers known for their sustainable practices.
We chose Johnston’s of Elgin as our partner because their commitment to the environment is exemplary. They have worked with natural, renewable, biodegradable fibres since 1797 and strive to reduce their environmental footprint every year.
We – like them - believe there is no style without sustainability.
And because we know you value something special we use the latest digital technology to embroider initials or a personal logo onto any accessory which is wrapped and boxed for you or yours.
2-ply, 28 count cashmere yarn, knitted on an 8 needle machine
|Size:||140cm x 80cm|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
Great customer service!
everything worked great!!
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007
Similar Travel Wraps
Personalise your wrap
Choose your thread colour
We have an extensive colour library of threads, from sparkly rose gold to deep blue to choose from.Or
Our expert embroider will choose a thread from within the same colour family, that compliments the colour of your Travelwrap.