Laurent is a charming wrap, edges trimmed with a dainty lace finish. Its 2ply close cashmere knit gives it an especially lovely drape.
We are the originators of the travel wrap concept, knitting all our wraps and shawls in the finest yarns, using a palette of colours with a depth and vibrancy that's second to none.
Knitted in Scotland with the finest quality sustainably sourced fibres and using a unique blend of dyes, our wraps and shawls are an investment piece to enjoy for yourself of give as a heartfelt gift.
Each travelwrap is beautifully presented in our distinctive signature box, each with a protective cotton storage pouch.
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
The most beautiful products and excellent customer service. I can't wait to buy more pieces
Exquisite quality, a worthwhile investment
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007