Loden Khaki Green Cashmere Wrap
This lightweight green cashmere wrap is knitted in a mélange of olive green khaki cashmere yarn which makes it both practical and highly versatile. This is a true year-round luxury shawl.More Details
Loden is immensely adaptable making it the perfect cornerstone accessory in your wardrobe. Knitted in the finest Mongolian cashmere this neutral hue will enhance almost any outfit. If you are thinking of your first cashmere shawl purchase, this could be it.
This lovely muted green cashmere wrap knitted in 2- ply yarn provides the perfect background for initials, date or a personal logo which can be embroidered using our bespoke monograming service.
This ultra soft cashmere stole is knitted in ethically sourced Mongolian yarn at our mill in Scotland which operates to the highest sustainable standards.
It will be delivered to you with its own pouch packed inside one of our lovely, Celtic-inspired boxes.
Take a look at our other green cashmere shawls and wraps.
Loden Khaki Green Cashmere Wrap Information
2 ply knitted cashmere, 28 count cashmere yarn knitted on a 8 needle machine
|Size:||180cm x 90cm (approx.)|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
Taking into account the excellent quality of wrap it was reasonably priced. It was a gift to my daughter and was delightfully well gift-wrapped and much appreciated.
Excellent, but I do NOT appreciate being pressured into writing a fixed minimum number of words in this section!
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007
Similar Travel Wraps
Personalise your wrap
Choose your thread colour
We have an extensive colour library of threads, from sparkly rose gold to deep blue to choose from.Or
Our expert embroider will choose a thread from within the same colour family, that compliments the colour of your Travelwrap.