Otter Light Brown Cashmere Wrap
Our light brown wrap is knitted in pure cashmere at our mill in Scotland. It is made in luxurious 100 per cent cashmere which gives it a soft finish which will look even better as it ages.More Details
This long-haired cashmere wrap is knitted in an understated yet elegant light brown colour which can blend with any shade for many events. It is hand-finished and in a colour which is extremely practical and versatile.
With the right care it will last a generation. It is designed to flatter most complexions and add subtle style to any outfit. One of our best-sellers, it is an investment piece that will be the cornerstone of any well thought out wardrobe.
Our cashmere wraps and shawls are hand-wrapped and beautifully presented in our distinctive signature box, reflecting our Celtic heritage. Our cashmere yarn is gathered by ethical herders. We use only the finest cashmere yarn from suppliers known for their sustainable practices. Travelwraps are knitted at our Scottish mill which has an established reputation for sustainability.
Take a look at our other brown cashmere wraps and shawls.
Otter Light Brown Cashmere Wrap Information
2 ply knitted cashmere, 28 count cashmere yarn knitted on a 8 needle machine
|Size:||180cm x 90cm (approx.)|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
Service was excellent but my shawl had a hole so quickly it’s almost too delicate to wear. Which is a shame given it’s for travelling.
I loved it until I realise how absolutely delicate it is and as I can’t use it for travelling at all which is whole point of buying it
Incredibly helpful customer service. Many thanks
Very soft and snuggly. Bought 2 as gifts.
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007
Personalise your wrap
Choose your thread colour
We have an extensive colour library of threads, from sparkly rose gold to deep blue to choose from.Or
Our expert embroider will choose a thread from within the same colour family, that compliments the colour of your Travelwrap.