Pearl White Silk wool Wrap
The pretty, lightweight white wrap is knitted in a stunning yarn of blended merino, silk and cashmere. Knitted at our mill in Scotland, it is a perfect wedding wrap for brides or a summer outfit.More Details
Our Pearl Silkwool antique white wrap will be a stunning addition to any party or bridal look. This 3 ply shawl knitted in a blended yarn of merino, cashmere and silk. It has an air of subdued elegance which makes it an ideal shawl for weddings and special occasions.
The wrap drapes beautifully and is the ideal backdrop for initials, a date or a personal logo which can all be commissioned using our bespoke embroidery service.
It will be delivered to you in one of our Celtic-inspired boxes, wrapped in tissue with its own satin pouch.
Guidance on our wedding wraps is available from our online styling consultant who can help with any questions.
Take a look at our other cream cashmere wraps and shawls
Pearl White Silk wool Wrap Information
3 ply silkwool blend (60% merino, 30% silk, 10% cashmere) knitted on a 12-needle machine
|Size:||180cm x 76cm (approx.)|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
Great service and quality
Beautiful and great quality wraps
Lovely product. Beautiful packaging very much adds to the impression of a luxury item.
Lovely item, beautifully presented.
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007
Similar Travel Wraps
Personalise your wrap
Choose your thread colour
We have an extensive colour library of threads, from sparkly rose gold to deep blue to choose from.Or
Our expert embroider will choose a thread from within the same colour family, that compliments the colour of your Travelwrap.