Ruby Red Cashmere Wrap
This beautiful red cashmere wrap is knitted in a colour designed to capture attention. The softness of the lightweight cashmere yarn perfectly complements the drama of this colourMore Details
Our Ruby Red cashmere wrap is a real show-stopper. This luscious shade of red will add dash to many outfits, winter or summer. It is also ordered as a bridal wrap for those departing from tradition or from a culture regarding this as a classic wedding colour. It is knitted in the finest, lightweight cashmere at our mill in Scotland which has an international reputation for sustainability. Our yarn is sourced in Mongolia from ethical herders.
This flattering shawl makes the perfect gift and it can be embroidered with initials, dates and personal logos using the latest in digital technology. It comes in its own pouch within a Celtic-themed box.
Cared for well this classic cashmere wrap will last a lifetime and always hold its own in the style stakes.
Take a look at our other red cashmere wraps and shawls.
Ruby Red Cashmere Wrap Information
2 ply knitted cashmere, 28 count cashmere yarn knitted on a 8 needle machine
|Size:||180cm x 90cm (approx.)|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
i needed a quick despatch and they sorted it, even with personalization. expensive but nice.
expenisive but pretty-- they chose the colour of the monogram and it was really unique
Fabulous quality and colour
Excellent customer service, would highly recommend.
A birthday gift for my daughter she was delighted. Lovely colour, soft and warm.
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007
Similar Travel Wraps
Personalise your wrap
Choose your thread colour
We have an extensive colour library of threads, from sparkly rose gold to deep blue to choose from.Or
Our expert embroider will choose a thread from within the same colour family, that compliments the colour of your Travelwrap.