Rumba Green Cashmere Wrap
This stylish green cashmere wrap is knitted in a vibrant shade which means it can take centre stage at any event. It is knitted and hand-finished in Scotland in luscious, lightweight yarn.More Details
Our Rumba Green Cashmere Wrap is a universally popular accessory which is versatile enough to wear as a fashion shawl or a voluminous fashion scarf. Knitted in pure Mongolian cashmere sourced from ethical herders it is a sublime colour that works well in this luxury yarn.
Whichever way you wish to wear this wrap it will transform any outfit working well in the day or as a cashmere wrap in the evening.
Our cashmere wraps and shawls are hand wrapped, each with a protective satin storage pouch and beautifully presented in our distinctive signature Celtic-themed box.
Take a look at our other green cashmere wraps and shawls green cashmere wraps and shawls.
They can be monogrammed using our bespoke embroidered service with initials or a personal symbol
Rumba Green Cashmere Wrap Information
2 ply knitted cashmere, 28 count cashmere yarn knitted on a 8 needle machine
|Size:||180cm x 90cm (approx.)|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
Beautiful products. Excellent swift service. Easy website to navigate and order.
Lovely colour. Usual wonderful quality. Beautifully soft and warm (there are few things I can wear around my neck without them feeling scratchy). I now own three myself and have given several as presents...
Product and shipping exceeded expectations.
Loved the color, fabric and packaging/storage bag.
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007
Similar Travel Wraps
Personalise your wrap
Choose your thread colour
We have an extensive colour library of threads, from sparkly rose gold to deep blue to choose from.Or
Our expert embroider will choose a thread from within the same colour family, that compliments the colour of your Travelwrap.