Salt is a 3-ply cashmere designer travel wrap in natural. This cashmere shawl comes in a larger size than our other designs and its textured vaulted rib makes it wonderfully soft and warm. It drapes like a dream too!More Details
Salt is a cashmere wrap in natural. The rib pattern, inspired by vaulted architecture, gives it a heavier, chunkier feel which gives it a beautiful drape.
It’s knitted in 3-ply cashmere, making it one of our warmer travel wraps this season. It's also our largest wrap, measuring a generous 215cm by 92cm.
Take a look at our other cream cashmere wraps and shawls.
Our cashmere wraps and shawls are hand wrapped and beautifully presented in our distinctive signature box, each with a protective satin storage pouch.
We’re the originators of the travel wrap concept, knitting all our wraps and shawls in the finest long-haired cashmere, using a palette of colours with a depth and vibrancy that’s second to none.
|Collection:||Women's Cashmere Wraps & Shawls|
|Size:||215cm x 92cm|
100% Cashmere. Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
Delivered in few days and most importantly - lovely soft huge wrap inside the box
The largest and probably the best wrap I have bought
Excellent customer service, fabulous products!
This is my second wrap. It is the perfect size.
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007