We are the originators of the travel wrap concept, launching our first collection of 100 per cent cashmere travel wraps in 2007. We knit all of our travel wraps in the finest long-haired cashmere at our centuries-old mill in the Scottish Borders, using a palette of colours with a depth and vibrancy that is second to none.
Your travel wrap comes accompanied by a cotton bag, in which it can be stored when not being worn. This will keep it in perfect condition.
Each travel wrap is hand wrapped and beautifully presented in our distinctive signature box.
SILVER ASH Information
|Collection:||All Cashmere Travel Wraps & Shawls|
|Size:||180cm x 90cm|
100% Cashmere. Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007