Sophia brown Cashmere Blanket Wrap
This over-sized cashmere wrap is knitted in slightly chunkier, pure Mongolian yarn. This is an investment piece and can work well as a dramatic accessory but makes a wonderful cosy blanket for a night in on the sofa.More Details
Some of our most popular designer wraps also work well as cashmere blankets. Sophia is a case in point. This thick, luscious accessory is knitted using 3-ply yarn.
The ribbed design gives it ease and movement which allows it to drape beautifully. This stylish winter wrap is a true investment piece. It is made from ethically sourced yarn at our mill in Scotland where sustainability is key. To enhance the legacy value of your cashmere blanket why not have initials or a personal logo embroidered using our bespoke monogramming service. Cared for well, this wrap will last a generation, so make a note to remember our reconditioning service.
Your wrap will be delivered in one of our signature Celtic-inspired boxes with a cotton satin storage pouch to keep it safe in your closet or holdall when you travel.
Take a look at our other brown cashmere wraps and shawls.
Sophia brown Cashmere Blanket Wrap Information
3-ply, 28 count cashmere yarn, knitted on a 8 needle machine
|Size:||215cm x 92cm (approx.)|
Made in Scotland
Our luxurious knits can all be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, as the garment will soften with age and hand washing. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Soak in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Squeeze suds gently through the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out the water or spin on a short gentle spin on a washing machine.
- Smooth garment back into the original shape and place flat on a towel.
- Dry naturally away from radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
- Orders packed and dispatched in 1 working day
- UK delivery 2-7 days, international delivery 7-14 days
- Priority shipment available
- Deliveries tracked & signature required on receipt
- 30 day returns policy
- Full terms & conditions...
Excellent service. The only thing i will complain about is the wrap is not long enough, and I bought the largest one. Please understand that taller and curvier women would like a longer wrap, or even a...
A beautiful garment but not long enough. Could be at least 6 inches longer at each end.
Finest cashmere wraps, lovingly crafted in Scotland since 2007
Personalise your wrap
Choose your thread colour
We have an extensive colour library of threads, from sparkly rose gold to deep blue to choose from.Or
Our expert embroider will choose a thread from within the same colour family, that compliments the colour of your Travelwrap.